I've been nominated for my FIRST EVER Blog Award! Thanks Tammy!! Something fun to get my mind off what going on (or not going on) in my belly:)
I nominate these fabulous ladies:
My Five Random Facts:
1. I collect pencils. I have them from all over the world, as all my friends know I collect them and they're cheap and small enough people don't mind buying them for me when they travel.
2. The first time I had sushi I HATED it. Spit it out, in fact. Which is why I believe anyone can be converted, you just have to find the right flavor combo and get over idea that it's all raw fish.
3. The hubs and I got engaged after 9 months of dating, and married 6 months later. This year will be our 5 year wedding anniversary- we're planning a trip to Maine to celebrate. When you know you know:)
4. Next week is my last week at work, before becoming a stay at home mama. I do still plan to continue photography on the side (LoriCrockett.com), but I will take a hiatus from that as well as we move and settle and figure out all the changes coming our way.
5. I do not normally like to shop. Hence the reason my maternity wardrobe is nicer than my regular wardrobe. But, I've liked feeling trendy and cute and may need to improve my post preggo wardrobe.
SO, You've been nominated!? Here's what to do!