I almost forgot it was Friday and time for 5QF!
1. If you could buy any car, money not an option, what would it be? Cadillac Escalade. Drool.
2. What was your worst first date ever? I went out with a guy I worked with in college, he took me out to an Italian place, and as we got into the car after dinner, he reached over me, pulled the little lever that made the seat go back, and tried to make out with me. First off, it was a first date, so I had no plans to kiss him, second, the conversation at dinner was not great, so I had no plans to go out with him again. It was freaky, rude, and highly uncomfortable. And he had garlic breath. And I still had to work with him. Worst. Date. Ever.
3. How old were you when you fell in love for the first time? Well, if you're referring to the first time I THOUGHT I was in love, I was 17. The forever kind- 21. Married him:)
4. When was the last time you reconciled your checkbook? Oh gosh, I hope my father never, ever reads this- it was probably back when they tought us how to do so in highschool. Financial Fail.
5. If you were going to fashion a "Wanted" Ad for a best friend, how would you word it? Wanted- fun, loyal friend with great listening skills. Must understand that I'm a little bit crazy, but love me anyway. Should get along with Husband (but not too well haha). Laughs at my stories, and returns phone calls. Kindred spirit needed:). Should like shopping more than I do, and always willing to let me borrow! Similar taste a plus, but has her own things going on as well. Must love sushi, chick flicks, and cheap wine.