1. Our house has been shown twice since we dropped the price- both this week. Hoping we get an offer soon, as that would be one less thing to worry about.
2. Emersyn has given us a 4 hour stretch of sleep right when she first goes down for the night (around 8 or 9pm), but then she's up every two hours for the rest of the night- I don't know if it's too early to try to get those two hour stretches to 3 or 4 hours, or if I'm getting her into a habit of waking up that often. Any ideas/ suggestions?
3. Baby girl has a diaper rash that seems to be taking a long time to clear up- what's the normal time something like that takes? I'm wondering if it's in her cloth wipes and I need to do something extra (like some bleach) when I wash them to clear it out?
4. I'd never done laundry on anything other than cold until E arrived. I had to look up the manual for our washer online to figure out how to do an extra rinse. If I do need to add bleach I'll need to figure out how to do that too haha.
5. I'm excited for Hubs to start his job in June, but I'm dreading being apart. My mom's going to come the first week, and then we're going to play it by ear depending on his schedule where E and I will be when he has to be in Missouri.
6. I got to talk to one of my blog friends on the phone yesterday (Hi Colby!) and it was so fun to chat about our birth experiences and first days of motherhood. I love all my internet friends (as my hubby calls them).
7. We got Emersyn's birth announcements in yesterday and I should be addressing them instead of blogging haha.
8. While our house was being shown this morning we took our our Bob for a walk!